What does the secondary school certificate equivalency mean?
It is a required procedure to get a credential of the secondary certificate issued from outside Turkey to become equivalent to the Turkish secondary certificate to enable students officially register in the Ministry of Education in Turkey.
Why do we equalize certificates?
Certificate equivalency is required by Turkish universities when obtaining the final admission at a Turkish university.
What are the requirements of the equivalency?
- The original secondary certificate certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Academic transcript showing the grades certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- An approve of attending 1st secondary and 2nd secondary classes.
- Passport copy (including visa or entry stamp of the Republic of Turkey)
- A copy of the Turkish residency (if any) or a copy of the student's university admission.
Where is the certificate get equalized?
In one of the Turkish education departments according to the student address.
Fill out the equivalency form on Yildiz website
(to fill the form click here)
Send copies of the required documents to Yildiz team for checking, in order to set an appointment for the student to continue the application
Why does the student prefer to apply for certificate equivalency through Yildiz?
- Yildiz helps students to easily equalize their certificates obtained from outside of Turkey through a power of attorney for one of Yildiz employees, which saves the student time and effort
- Students can get their certificate legally equalized in a short time.
- Yildiz team is expert and professional with equivalency process and preparing the student profile
- Yildiz provides students with a sworn and legal translations of all languages.
- Follow up with the steps for the certificate equivalency through the Turkish Ministry of Education website until the equivalency document is issued